Saturday, November 04, 2006

another project?!?

Lately, I've been spending little spare moments cruising around different blogs - checking out links that some of my favorite blogs post and finding new places to linger. My newest favorite is Alicia Paulson's beautiful photographs, projects and stories over at Posie Gets Cozy. I'm now inspired to make pretty things. Maybe I'll spend my Saturday afternoon over at the fabric store picking out some delicate prints to make a quilt for my friend who is expecting her first baby just weeks after me. Like that's all I need...another project. For now, I think I'll slice up a piece of the banana bread I made the other day. The banana bread my son calls "icky" and not as good as the banana bread Daddy bought. Well kiddo, my banana bread is healthy - sorry Charlie!

No comments: