Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I heart...

Things I Y Today:
.
Y Starting each day with a cup of tea and a quiet moment with my gramma
.
.
Y Mini muffins (fresh batch this morning!)
.
.
.
.
Y Thrift store finds (like this funky floral table cloth) that remind me of my gramma
.
.
Y
Israel "Iz" Kamakawiwo'ole's voice
.
Y Jiffy baking mixes

Y Scent of tuberose
.
Y That my fever and sore throat are gone.
.
Things I Don't Y Today:
.
x The fact that the Jehovah's Witness lady will probably be coming round and I need to get up the guts to tell her I don't want her coming by no more. (no offense to anyone out there who may be a JW...but my husband's a Holy Roman Catholic!)
.
x The kink in my neck. (if it ain't your ass it's your elbow...grrrr)
.
x My persistant cough.
.
x My inability to just break down and buy that $6.95, outrageous green mu-mu at the thrift store yesterday...sure it was obnoxious, but it would make anyone who saw me in it smile, and that's a good thing, right? (maybe I'll go back and see if it's still there today!)

No comments: