Thursday, November 13, 2008

sneak peak

A little sneak peak at what I've been working on...


I'm getting ready for a BIG update in my Etsy Shop after Thanksgiving - just in time for holiday shopping. I have a long list of things I'd LIKE to be making, but little boys are keeping me from staying on task. So while the shop won't be metaphorically stuffed to the rafters, there will be some new things and a few old favorites for you to browse through once you're back from hitting all those Day-After-Thanksgiving sales. I've continued to get e-mails inquiring about the fabric for sewing the bibs I demonstrated on The Martha Stewart Show. Some of you will be happy to hear that there WILL be fabric in the Etsy Shop - so please be sure to check back after Thanksgiving. (this should leave you with enough time to sew up your own bibs in time for Christmas!) Something else to look forward to: 2009 Calendars, Fabric Booties, Hand-Painted Wood Blocks, Christmas Ornaments... and, hopefully, much more.

No comments: