Monday, December 12, 2011

handmade holidays 2011: handmade gifts from my little workshop, day 1

 This weekend kicked off the start of my handmade holiday.  My work room is becoming quite the little workshop with piles of fabric stacked for making toys and bags, pretty beads ready to become jewelery, crochet yarn in the process of being whipped into cute coin purses and an enormous Christmas quilt that is ready to sandwich.  There's also THE LIST... my to-do list, with all my projects parceled out over the next 12 days.  Christmas Eve is going to be busy visiting with Family and friends, so my 12-day countdown to December 24th has begun.  Lot's to do!  


I'm making several of these adorable Molly Monkey dolls from a pattern provided by Larissa Holland on her blog mmmcrafts.  My boys have even begged for pirate monkeys, so I hope to have time to be able to finish those in time to put under the Christmas tree.  Like I said, lot's to do.  Aren't the little shoes precious?


No comments: