Tuesday, May 15, 2012

surfboard mobile in babytalk magazine: it's almost summertime!


Very exciting news: One of my surfboard mobiles (California Sun, in the OUToftheBOX Etsy Shop) is in the June/July 2012 issue of Babytalk Magazine!  It's so fun to see something I made right there on the glossy page.  And, as if the two have anything to do with each other, my mobile is on the same page as Matthew McConaughey!


See it there in the top right corner?  Here, let's zoom in, shall we?


So there you have it.  My very exciting news - the buzz of which will probably keep me happily humming along with making mobiles for at least the rest of the month.  I'm suspecting that there are plenty of Summer babies headed our way.  There have been a lot of surfboard mobile orders.  It's definitely getting me in the mood for Summer - for toes in the sand, the smell of bonfire in my hair and salty skin after a day of bobbing around in the waves.  For those who aren't ocean side, take a look at my surfboard mobiles for some beach-inspired whimsy: Surfboard Mobiles @ OUToftheBOX.Etsy.com !

No comments: