Wednesday, May 25, 2005

color me pink!

~vintage wallpaper find~

*

*
Now that we have our new digital camera I'm happy to be shooting things to share here in my posts. This is a picture of our bathroom along with the vintage wallpaper I got on ebay. Need to find out what kind of wall prep I need to do before putting the paper up...but isn't it snazzy? It'll work nice because the tile, the tub and the toilet are all pink. So the pink wallpaper will make it all a little more coordinated. And since both the light fixture and the medicine cabinet/shelf above the sink are throw-back I think the mood of this wallpaper will definately make the bathroom appear *vintage* rather than *old*. The bottom picture is a sea urchin candle holder my mother-in-law gave me for Mother's Day. How perfect would that look in the bathroom next to this wallpaper? The floors also need replacing so I'm considering a black and white checkerboard in linoleum. (another attempt at that throw-back look)
*
Stay tuned for the "after" pictures!

No comments: