Friday, November 25, 2005

feeling rolly polly olly

This is what I'm baking up today...
Well, not really baking, but the oven serves as a perfect drying rack for my freshly printed notecards.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day feast. I'm sure, like us, that everybody's fridge is now packed with leftovers. I myself just ate stuffing for breakfast. God I love stuffing.

The Vendor Gallery for the Bazaar Bizarre is now up for all to window shop. There are several crafters that I hope to do some Christmas shopping from while I'm there. You can bet I won't be out there with all the credit card carrying, bargain seeking, gonna-save-a-dollar after thanksgiving day shoppers. No sir. We're dropping Mr. Munchkin off with grandma while we sneak in a movie. It's probably been about 9 months since my husband and I have seen a movie together. (maybe even longer because I can't even remember what movie it was we saw last) Wish the drive-in theatre was still around. That's the only way we'd be able to catch a movie together with a 2-year old on a more regular basis.

No comments: