Friday, December 09, 2005

DOH!


~pillows~

Stayed up late last night to finish screening some pillow covers and cutting felt circles. Woke up this morning anxious to get these done...and after the 2nd pillow I jambed my big fat clumsy finger into the sewing machine needle and broke it (the needle, not the finger). And wouldn't you know it? I don't have any extra needles (or at least I can't find any - I'm sure the second I buy more I'll find a secret stash of mine somewhere - so secret not even I remembered where it was - this happens often). So, pillow making is on hold till I go get more needles. Grrrr!
Add to the list of things to do before I die...
Visit NYC when it's snowing. Watching the "Today" show I see that it is snowing this morning in New York City. So pretty! The other night I drove by our local (or shall I say one of our local) Starbucks and they had a snow machine on the roof blowing snow down on the courtyard in a fantasy winter wonderland. I wanted to stop - but it seemed silly to stop. This winter we've got to drive ourselves up to the mountains to see some snow. I bet Mr. Munchkin would flip!

1 comment:

Jolene said...

I'm dying to know how the arts and craft show went this weekend! I hope you did well and that more importantly, you had a good time!!! Can't wait to see some finished photos of your booth and goods!