Monday, December 05, 2005

santa anas in december?!?

Finally in the home stretch toward finishing up my mobiles. I think once these are done, I'll feel much better about my status for Bazaar Bizarre. Speaking of bizarre, this Southern California weather is driving me nuts. The "BIG" rainstorm we were supposed to be getting over the weekend turned out to be probably 5 minutes of sprinkles Friday night. Now the sky is crystal clear, the santa anas have kicked in (Red flag warning for brush fires!) and it is dry dry dry. All the lotion in the world can't stop me from itching. I shouldn't complain...I know it's far worse in places were you all are experiencing actual winter weather conditions. But while everyone is dreaming of a white Christmas, I'm just hoping for a little moisture in the air. Ha ha ha.

No comments: