Friday, January 01, 2010

a toast

*
A toast to Twenty-Ten... a wonderful year to come!
*
Started the first day of the New Year properly- behind the sewing machine, getting quite a lot done before breakfast. I've got BIG goals for the shop this year. Aiming high. So I'm hoping this is a sign of good production and creativity to come. I'm happy to be having friends for lunch tomorrow. I'll be making Bellinis. Yum! In the new year, I hope to be better about photographing everything. So hopefully I'll have a lovely photo spread to share. We'll see.

1 comment:

Jolene said...

Those look like some mighty fancy schmancy pants Waterford Wedgwood glasses! You guys are classy.
;-) We are at that stage in child-rearing where we are drinking out of bright blue plastic cups from Wal Mart that cost $1 for 6. You can borrow them for your bellini's if you want to.