Sunday, February 22, 2009

quilt


Can you believe I finally made a quilt with some of my fabric? I think it's been over two years since I first started making fabric and promised myself I'd make a quilt. (see it in the Etsy shop) This has become a pattern with me - ideas that take entirely too long for me to get around to developing. At least I've finally learned to jot these concepts down in the "Idea List" I keep in my iPod notes. The ideas, you see, often strike me when I'm working out. What is it they say about exercise and endorphins? Whatever it is, it gets my creative juices flowing. Unfortunately, when I hop off the elliptical there are little boys with questions, breakfast dishes to clear, laundry to fold, beds to make and little tummies to feed, so I never can just sit down and get to it with the creative ideas. Thank God for my idea list.

No comments: