Friday, April 08, 2005

booties!

I'm finally starting to photograph some of the baby clothing items my mom makes to add to our website. Mom and I work hand in hand. I do my thing, she does hers. Hers happens to be some delicate stitch work...beautiful baby booties and hats made from some alpaca wool she acquired during our trip up north to the Washington/Oregon border last fall.
*

*

I'm trying to add things in as timely a fashion as I can. I've still got photographs of some wonderful fleece blankets (also crafted by my mom, Laurie) that I need to post to the site. These blankets are the magic blankets that are instrumental in getting my little one to sleep. We're also anxious to start silkscreening some fabric with my little "Buzzing Bog" characters. From this we hope to make quilts, valences, wall hangings, crib bumpers and what ever else strikes our fancy. So much to do...so little time!

*

No comments: