Monday, April 18, 2005

sketching swine


*
Last week I did absolutely nothing, and yet I got so much done. Make sense? What I mean is...I didn't really do anything I *wanted* to do but did nearly everything I *needed* to do. I have my long list of boring chores in my head that I've been avoiding for weeks. I finally checked off several of those menial tasks last week. Very good. But didn't do hardly anything creative. So I need to make up for lost time this week.
*
Trying to get the last of my Buzzing Bog characters created. The pig is turning out to be a lot harder than any of the others. There was something that just easily flowed with the elephant, the giraffe, the cat and the rabbit. But that pig snout has me a little perplexed. It's just not flowing yet. Well, I'll keep at it. As soon as I get it, I'll know it.

No comments: