Friday, April 21, 2006

the BazBiz is HERE!


Here we are...San Francisco...(well, not really - actually in San Mateo, but this environment anywhere near the vicinity of SF is truly a San Francisco treat...and, this is not actually a picture of San Francisco but of Lego Land San Francisco...sorry, it was here because I was downloading pics from the camera and I thought I'd slip it in) I'm extremely sleepy after averaging about 4 hours of sleep a night for the past week. So many projects, so many ideas, so much crafting. But the day is finally here.
Tomorrow
is
Bazarr Bizarre at the Maker Faire!
I've done all I can do, so now it's time for me to rest up (and not stay up later another night) for tomorrow's event.
I
wish
I
could
work
this
hard
all
the
time.
What couldn't I get done if I worked hard like I have the past month?
Anyway, sorry for the lack of posts. Tomorow night I'll try to post pics of the bazaar. It's gonna be fun!

No comments: