Monday, March 07, 2005

busy elephants

*
Busy Elephants
*
Here's a small painting I finished last night. To keep my creative juices flowing, I want to try to complete at least one painting a week. I often find myself sitting here trying to figure out how to get a home-based crafting business up and running. I came to the conclusion last night that maybe I'm wasting too much time thinking. Stop thinking and just create, create, create. The busier I am, the more I'm producing and the answers should just materialize themselves. I have so much fun reading the journals of other crafters out there - so many people doing so many very interesting things. That's what I have to do...keep my creativity fresh by designing, creating and producing as many things possible. Even if I don't know what I'll do with it, I think it's important to just be doing it. Because eventually, everything will have it's place in the grand scheme of things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i found this via your live journal posts... i love this! are any of your paintings available?