Thursday, June 02, 2005

gurgle gurgle blub blub

My LAST post about rocks with holes in them!
I PROMISE!
*

*
Now, keep in mind, it isn't the easiest thing - photographing fish in a tank - but I wanted to share some of the larger rocks I found.
These are my koi fish (usually not tank fish...but my tank is huge and I *LOVE* koi fish).
And these are more rocks with holes in them.
*
What's in store for today? Yesterday I used a matte sealer on some of the flat rocks I collected and now that they're dry I think I'll try out painting on them. Since it's such a natural pallette to be painting on I thought I'd paint things like palm trees, shells or flowers. It looks good in my head...let's see how it actually turns out. As for the boring stuff - need to figure out why our water filtration system is leaking. Oh bother! I'm plain sick and tired of puddles under the sink! Hopefully it's nothing that a little ingenuity and a trip to the Home Depot can't fix.
*

No comments: