Saturday, June 18, 2005

jealous much?

*


*

Reading about everyone's prep for the Renegade Craft Fair is making me so jealous!



*

If anything, I wish I could go. Maybe next year! It would be quite a haul for me...but maybe I should spend the entire year preparing for it and just go. Seems like such an incredible venue. Is there anything similar to it on the west coast?

*

Finally got the bags unpacked from the San Francisco trip. I hate unpacking! Why does it take so damn long? Looks like the sun is actually coming out today. My husband and I decided to go to a movie...and the sun comes out...go figure. I hope the June gloom is breaking. I always consider it a wonderful birthday gift when the cloud cover breaks on July 1st. That and the fact that my plumeria tree usually offers it's first blooms around the first of July. I've been hard at work streamlining my website prior to the August sampler coming out. I hope those that recieve things from me and have never heard of me take the chance to visit my site. And I want to make it easier for me to add things as I develop them. My goal this summer is to develop one new thing a week. Shouldn't be hard because I have tons of ideas swimming around in my head. I just need to buckle down and work them out.

*

♥ what i heart today ♥
♥ blue sky ♥ silk tree in bloom ♥ plant holders I just hung around my kitchen window ♥ peanut butter frozen yogurt ♥ waking up with baby's feet in my face ♥ the fact that i finally hung my paint rack so the little one can't "re-organize" it ♥

No comments: