Saturday, June 04, 2005

the sampler

I designed a coloring page that is now available from The Sampler!

*
For those who don't already know about it...
The Sampler is this great subscription service that collects samples of individual artists and sends out packages that contain everything from handmade soaps to miniature paintings to jewelery to hand sewn objects. In addition, they have fun stuff like coloring pages that you can download to color. It's a great way to find out about other artists and the wonderful things they produce. I will be contributing my first time this month (for the August subscription) - Yay! I've been wanting to do this for months and I finally just decided to bite the bullet. If I commit now, I'll do it. So there you have it. I'll be making beach glass beads (50!). So if you subscribe for August's mailing, you just might see a little something from me in there! And if you don't subscribe, well, just go on and download my coloring page for an afternoon of good old fashioned coloring fun.

1 comment:

Jolene said...

I really, really think you have a future in illustration. The Buzzing Bog is cute, imaginative and very original! I swore to myself the first time I saw your art that if and when we ever have a baby- it will be your prints that will adorn the nursery walls! Use that PR-guru husband of yours to help shop your art around, I am sure you will be snatched up!