Thursday, January 17, 2008

love the idea of it

Trying to make more time for making dolls. I have so much fun making them - get lost in it. Created this little guy for a birthday gift - a special 1-year old. Maybe I'll make one for him every year to add to his collection. Sure, I say that now...


I would like to make this a year of handmade gifts - nothing store bought. Again, that's ambitious. I love the idea of it, but I'm not all that good at planning that far in advance. I'm the sort that realizes a couple days before the party that I need to get a gift together. Right after Christmas this year, I told myself I was going to start making Christmas gifts right away for next year. Not a one yet done. Good idea, anyway.

1 comment:

Sarahau said...

That clown rocks big time! I can see why you got lost in the making of them. he is such a perfect happy rolyploy thing!