Wednesday, May 07, 2008

not a thing


Slowly adding new things to Etsy. It takes time! When the lighting is just right, I photograph. Then it's time to sit down at the computer to crop photos. I write up the description and then list it. Doesn't sound like much when I write it out here, but somehow it's taking me quite a bit of time to get each item added.


Kids are going crazy so it's time for me to stop.


I've always wanted to have my Etsy shop stocked to the gills. If I can find the time to do it... I've finally got enough to fill her up. But, boys call, so for now I'll just be charging up the camera for photographing tomorrow. It's been kind of nice doing nothing the past couple days. And by nothing I mean nothing besides fixing breakfast and lunch, begging little boys to eat breakfast and lunch, cleaning dishes, making beds, folding laundry, scrubbing floors, picking up toys, scrounging up dinner and giving dirty little boys baths. Can't even remember a time when nothing was really not a thing.

No comments: