Friday, May 09, 2008

whim

With Mother's Day this weekend and plans to host a lunch here, I had an excuse to go buy coordinating entertaining wares at Target. I'm loving the whole Cynthia Rowley Whim line. Maybe with each lunch or dinner party I can buy another piece for outdoor entertaining. Of course, this weekend's planned lunch may not even happen. Wouldn't you know it, both boys have ear infections. Two days in a row spent rushing a little one down to the doctor and swinging by the pharmacy for antibiotics. So it will be sad if I don't have a chance to use all the lime green and pink paper + plastic ware I bought. And I took it all out of the packaging to take this photo, so no taking back. If we don't do Mother's Day I'll just have to plan something else whereupon green and pink with fruity table cloth would be appropriate.

Happy Mother's Day Moms!

No comments: