Saturday, January 10, 2009

A +++

I rarely do product recommendations - I just don't think about it - it's not like I'm trying to hide my secret discoveries, trust me. I was using this new fabulous glue tonight and thought I'd share. It's just like the packaging promises... fast drying and completely wrinkle free. I used it for my Christmas cards and picked up another bottle for birthday invitations.


I like to swirl it around on the paper and unlike Elmer's, the swirls seem to vanish the second you put the two pieces of paper together. Has the same end result as spray adhesive - but I hate using spray adhesive because I haven't figured out to apply it without getting a fine mist of adhesive on everything around me. So try for yourself. It's so incredible - but watch those fumes!


Another birthday party coming up. Our soon-to-be 2-year old has developed a obsession for Maggie and the Ferocious Beast. He shouts, "Beast! Beast!" So, it'll be a wonderful little party in "Nowhere Land". Trying to decide if a stuffed Ferocious Beast softie would be worth the effort.

2 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Oooh, thanks for the great recommendation. I still have a sticky mist on my bookcases from when I did a three week project involving spray glue too close to them. Where do you get this stuff -- I'd love to try it!

Dawn Huntington said...

I've found it at Michaels and at JoAnn's. I guess I'm just to lazy to do all the prep work (laying drop cloths, etc.) for spray adhesive and I've never found a glue stick that adheres for very long. :)