Monday, January 05, 2009

project dinner



Grilled Ginger Garlic Tofu
Spinach
Broccoli
Red Peppers


Yum.

Really surprised, actually. This is what I'd planned to make tonight and somewhere around 5 o'clock it sounded like the very last thing I wanted to make tonight. But I pushed through, and as the garlic hit the pan the smells began to fill the kitchen. I was immediately convinced it was a good thing, this Grilled Ginger Garlic Tofu. It was delicious. With this on the menu once a week, I may actually succeed at this vegetarian in '09 resolution.



1 comment:

Jolene said...

Okay, this is scary! This is almost exactly what we ate last night too! Grilled tofu with green onions, sweet Maui onion, red and yellow bell peppers, carrots, celery, broccoli and tomatoes. But for some reason, yours looks a lot better!