Tuesday, November 27, 2007

W.I.P.

Work in progress... little Mr. Robot. A few bootie orders have kept me from finishing my robot - and, no, I'm not complaining! Santa's workshop will be back up and running tomorrow. I also find it extremely hard to get anything done when I know I have a mountain of laundry waiting for me in the garage. So, that's done now too and I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted from my shoulders. On top of all that... diet is back on. So far so good, but I know for a fact that Wednesday is always the end of dieting attempts for Ms. Dawn. Day three. Never make it past day three. I might pick up again on Day four, but by Day six (usually a Saturday) I convince myself that since I failed on Day three I should just call it a day and start brand new on Monday. But Not This Time! (we'll see about that)

No comments: