Saturday, May 06, 2006

new pillows

Horsetail Reed Pillows


$30
Out of the Box*California
*

*

*
Time to exercise. Can you believe I've actually worked out every day this week?!? (I sure can't) Just how long will it take for me to get that "work-out addiction" I hear others talk about? I think it's gonna take a long, long time for me. On a positive note, I've been stressing to get in my full 8 glasses of water a day, but today I realized that the bottles I'm drinking from are actually 16 ounces. SO! That means all this time when I thought I'd only completed half of the daily recommended H20 consumption, I had actually sipped up the full 64 ounces! It's like finding money in a long since forgotten about pocket. (well, not exactly, but I don't feel like as much of a failure now)

*

I'm listening now to an album I just downloaded from emusic. The artist is Gregory Page and the album is Love Made Me Drunk. I'm loving it. It's got this old carnival sound to it with instrumentals from one of those little piano/organ things (pump organ?)...like the little instrument that was in Punch Drunk Love? I'm picturing an old man with a huge wrinkled smile on his face turning the crank on some music maker while a monkey hops around collecting coins in central park.

*

Here's a sweet little offer. Download 50 free songs by going to www.emusic.com/paste. Offer compliments of Paste Magazine.

No comments: