Monday, May 22, 2006

not running a 99 cent store here


*
I've been working on a site redesign now that I've learned Macromedia Dreamweaver. Putting the site together properly with Dreamweaver will really make updates in the future a breaze. But it takes time. Everything does, doesn't it? Maybe this will be the week it gets done. (don't hold your breath) I'm working on animated banners for each page that include some of the images you see above. I need to get outside today and take some more plant pictures. We had a hard rain last night and all the leaves are covered in water drops. Pretty.
*
So I think I might have made a huge mistake. I read a book that lead me to believe that listing things at a low starting price on ebay generates a bidding frenzy and causes the bid price to go up and up and up. Hmmm...I don't see it happening for me yet. I put one of my pillows up (to test the appreciation for things I make on the ebay crowd) and with 2 days left to go, the price is still at $0.99. That's right folks. Now, people tell me I don't charge enough for my things - but even I will agree that $0.99 is a little low.
*
So, if you're looking for a steal (and I mean a STEAL!) check out my ebay auction for this pillow.




Buzzing Bog Pillow on Ebay
*
Live and learn, live and learn!

No comments: