Thursday, August 16, 2007

inconvenient truth



Okay. Finally getting back to myself again. Is there anything more inconvenient than a cold during the heat of the summer? I hate sinus pressure when the temperature is in the high-90s. Miserable! But, feeling better. So now it's just a matter of surviving the heat.

I did manage to finish packaging up these iron-on patches for the Sampler. Maybe I'll try to come up with a way to share some of these with anyone who pops in here to read. So check back again tomorrow if you're interested. I'm curious to see what kind of response these get. This is a good way to test the concept out. I'd love to make all kinds of designs for iron-on patches, but only if there seems to be interest. As I've discovered over the course of the past few years, some things do better than others and there's absolutely no way for me to gauge that on my own. In fact, I'm ususally surprised to see what sells well and what doesn't. I try to focus my energy on the things that appear to be popular, but sometimes get sidetracked. This patch idea is a sidetrack. It'll either be a worthy wandering or a flop. Hard to tell right now.

Question of the day: Do I close up the house and crank on the AC (and accept the big electric bill at the end of the month)? Or do I fix a tall glass of lemonade and go dunk my feet in the kiddie pool? I suppose I should do as Al Gore would do and give my electrical outlets a break. No kidding, an inconvenient truth.

No comments: