Saturday, July 16, 2005

Go(!)cco



This is even better than I thought it would be. So much easier than silk-screening! So glad to have my gocco now. And I was very pleased to see how well it printed on highly textured paper. I picked up a sheet of this woven-bamboo-reed paper and cut a small sample to run a test. No problem! Now I just have to figure out what I want to print on it...didn't really figure that part of the equation out before making the purchase. It was such a neat looking paper - didn't ask questions, just bought. But I had a gift card to my favorite art supply store, so it was just mad money. That's what gift cards are for, afterall. Spend it on something you wouldn't normally spend your own money on - right? Gosh, it's already 11am and I haven't even started working yet. That's the problem with working at home...there are often other things I'd rather be working on (*fun* things like gocco printing). But, time to unroll these floorplans and open up autocad. Today I'll be drawing details that illustrate how those fabulous toilet partitions are hung on the wall. Hmmmm...I wonder how those would look printed up through the gocco? Might be interesting!
Happy Saturday everyone!
Aloha!

No comments: