Monday, March 27, 2006

meow


Painted some cats for mobiles today and placed them in one of the only places I've found that I can safely stash things as they are drying so they do not find themseles in the hands of a 2-year old...the sill above the kitchen sink. I really liked the way these felines were looking at me tonight - so I snapped this photo. F I N A L L Y caught up with my to-do list. I know I know...this is boring boring news. But it's been the only thing on my mind for days now. And now that I am, in fact, caught up, you won't have to hear me drone on about it anymore. Can't believe this is the last week of March. Daylight savings right around the corner - woo hoo! Soon as the time changes I am going to make a very concentrated effort to barbecue every meal. We Q-ed up some teriyaki chicken last night and I appreciated the clean-up sans an extra couple cooking pans. LOVE the ease of barbecuing. But last night was a bit chilly. Sun had set and it was a bit brisk for barbecue. So, soon as we get an extra hour of daylight in the evenings you can bet I'll be throwing our dinner on the grill to avoid messing up the oven or stovetop. Now, time for me to paint some giraffe!

No comments: