Monday, March 13, 2006

what's she building in there?

{We watched the Enron documentary and were
delighted to hear the opening song -
Tom Waits' "What's He Building In There"...
got me to thinking, wonder if my neighbors
ever wonder what I'm up to when they
hear all my sawing and drilling and
hammering in the garage?}
.
Busy busy busy for the next 40 days. I've made my list and have planned out my work - now I just need to stick to it and make it happen. And for any of you in the Bay area...remember remember...Bazaar Bizarre will be at the Maker Faire at the San Mateo Fair Grounds on April 22nd and 23rd. Check it out!
.

I finally worked out a pattern and design for some baby booties that go beyond newborn size. I had so many people at the last Bazaar Bizarre ask me if I made them any bigger. This time, I can say, "Why yes I do!"

No comments: