Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Movin' right along

I can't believe I'm actually starting to catch up with the laundry. It's always a good sign when you can start to see the bottom of the laundry sorter. Woo hoo! Who am I all the sudden? I even exercised this morning. Go crazy.


Unfortunately, I'm now 2 days behind on my BazBiz to-do list. But all my paycheck work is done and the munchkin goes to grandma's tomorrow...so...I'm gonna catch up! I swear I am! Up above is a painting I finished this morning. Down below is my basket of zinnia flower necklaces. I decided I would make 30 - which I've done. But 30 doesn't look like that much. I expected my little basket to look much fuller. If I ever catch up with my list, maybe I'll make more to plump up the volume.


As for the rest of today... More painting, cutting out my boggies from birch plywood for mobiles and, if time allows, more laundry! I'm so close to being on top of it all - can't quit now!

No comments: