Thursday, March 22, 2007

a lovely flour bouquet

The other day, after posting pictures of flowers, it occurred to me how much I loved the scene in Stranger Than Fiction where Will Ferrell's character gave Maggie Gyllenhaal's character some flours (a box filled with different bags of flour, because she's a baker).

Reminds me of the time my husband gave me a cotton candy machinefor our second wedding anniversary. (second anniversary = cotton)

I loved the whole movie, actually. Loved all the graphics. Wish I could live my life with corresponding symbols, graphs and charts like that.

Got to get the bibs updated on the site.
Got to get the bibs updated on the site.
Got to get the bibs updated on the site.

Do you think it will happen now?

Click my heals three times
and all my
hopes and desires

will

come

true.

No comments: