Monday, April 16, 2007

of course of course



Of course I waited until yesterday to work on all the fabric orders that came in on Friday. Of course I waited until this morning to wash them. Of course I stressed because I scheduled a USPS pick-up before I actually had the packages ready to go. Of course once packages were ready I discovered that I hadn't completed my package pick-up request properly online last night. So, of course, no one came to pick up the packages I had rushed all morning to get ready to go. I would have taken a picture of my sad little parcels sitting out by the front door, but that would just be too depressing. If you placed an order with me, my sincerest apologies. It will go out tomorrow. (it's just too hard these days to drag a 3-year old and a nearly 3-month old into the post office)

No comments: