Monday, April 02, 2007

in the news

The article appeared in yesterday's paper and it was just WONDERFUL. Cameron Leigh James did a great job and the photographs look great. It was so exciting to see my little creations in print! You can see if for yourself here:

North County Times Article


My Martha day is this Thursday. Still nervous to see it. But also excited. I still can't believe it all happened. Seeing it will put it all in perspective - oh, you mean to say it wasn't just a dream??? I'm so interested to watch Martha, because at the time of the taping I was so absorbed in the project. It was hardly like she and I were sitting around the kitchen table sipping tea and stitching booties. She wasn't very chatty at all, actually. I have to wonder if she wasn't in the best of moods because the night before the taping she was on The Late Show and I heard David wasn't very nice to her. (oh David you bully!) Even Martha can have a bad day, right? It just stinks that her bad day was my great day. Or, maybe it's all in my head. I just don't remember her saying a whole lot. Like I said, can't wait to see it for myself.

1 comment:

Jolene said...

Thank you for sending the article over! I read it immediately and thought the same thing as you...which was 'love the pics!' They came out great! Thank you and can't wait to rush home on Thursday so I can watch the show!!! Yippieee!!!