Friday, December 15, 2006

Not Yer Granny's Craft Fair!

Booties waiting for their bottoms, paintings ready for one final coat, mobiles in need of new string, t-shirt transfers ansy to be ironed. It's going to be a busy day around here. Rest assured, I'm still remarkably calm and collected. It's very very foggy out there today. I love it when I can't see beyond our fence through thick fog. Makes me feel like our little house exists in its own little universe - that nothingness lies beyond the thick mist.

I'm looking forward to moving onto holiday activities following tomorrow's BazBiz. Sunday? Baking day! I need to come up with my holiday cookie list. Next week I'll post festive photos of the decorations, of the goodies and the christmas crafts. I'm really anxious to make some little felt pine trees for my christmas village. And, it'd be nice to finish painting another addition to the village. I've got a collection of about 5 more ceramic buildings to paint. I believe I started City Hall last year and never finished. To think there was actually a time where I spent months before the holidays meticulously painting these things. Check in again with me next week for some pictures.

One of the projects that I've been meaning to do for months now is silkscreening this tablecloth shown below. LOVE it when I finally finish something I've wanted to do for such a long time.


Have a fantastic weekend -
AND, if you're in Los Angeles, come on down to the BazBiz!

No comments: