Saturday, July 14, 2007

night light

I recently got a nifty little gift from a friend (you know who you are... thank you vedy much!) - this night light kit for making your own images illuminated night light style. Of course I knew what I'd put inside, but of course, the way I roll, I didn't find a chance to open the box until absolutely necessary. (little boy's night light went kaput yesterday)



So cute! There's still one more for me to put together. Oh the possibilities. I do believe I am finally catching up on fabric orders. Looking forward to printing up a batch of fabric for my own projects. And I've got a big package of silkscreening supplies on the way, so I'm looking forward to some screen printing this week or next. If I'm lucky. That's what it's gonna take - the stars and planets all lined up, or whatever, so that naptime happens and I've got some spare moments to myself.

3 comments:

Jolene said...

Oooh, we like it! We do! If I ever find these again (they were pretty inexpensive), do you want us to grab a few more? I know you'd sell them!!!

BTW, between your recent nightlight and burp clothes, I'm starting to get very bitter and jealous again!!! WHERE IS MY TALENT & CREATIVITY, GOD?!!!

Jolene said...

I meant, uh...burp clothes. I certainly hope you aren't sewing burping clothes/outfits for others...

Jolene said...

FU*K! I did it again! I meant burp CLOTHS!!!!